PRESENT TO YOU



kururu-chan

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Little desperate, almost give up

Well it's complicated life for me right now.
As i tell you before i'm one of architecture's student in one of university..
Well the problem is i've not found yet my passion in this subject..
I always change my mind in everytime i've problem with the project and i've thought to stop to study this subject but..
Everytime i try to give up, in this time i always remember my mom, dad, and everyone that really have important part in my life.
I can't dissapointed them..
Well i know, i lost my time to play around with my friends . Got lots preassure in my mind to think about make others dissapointed..
I try to make my life comfortable but i can't

Sometimes i'm happy study here but sometimes it makes me really dizzy to think about this..

I always say to my heart i'll try to stay strong here, try to find my passion until i don't have any reason to stay anymore..

And i'll try to make my life happier.. what i need right now is support.. i don't want to dissapointed anyone and i still want to fight in this subject i wanna be one of impossible to be im.possible :))

try to motivated your life and make fun of eberything you do .. hope it'll work on me :))

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

13 REASONS WHY Season 1 (INTRODUCTION)