PRESENT TO YOU



kururu-chan

Sunday, April 16, 2017

First Post After Vacuum Four Years Ago

Good Afternoon Everyone!

As you know 4 years ago i was an active blogger (well maybe prefer 5 years ago). Talking about some stories, my favorite boy band, tips and trick, and maybe some news. In that time i was really like to typing. Like to tell everyone else about how life is going. But something happen in my life. Crush my heart into a little piece of darkness.

Yeah. I already told you in my last post on 2013.
I miss my girl. My little Kiko. Part of my family. One of my sunshine who keep me fight for life.

Some of you maybe just think, she is only a bird. Just a parrot. But for me she is one of everything in my life. Some of friends make a joke about her like "I will eat her" "I will burn Kiko so I can eat it". Don't you know? That joke is really abusive to me. I hate it. So stop mocking people who really love their pet. Because for them, it's not only a pet. :)

Anyway, that's not the things why I come back to this blog after four years already passed. I come back because I want to write again. Typing and sharing all my thoughts to all of you who always here for me to come back. And lately I did write a lot because of my real job as a content writer. Anyway as you know I am studying architecture but not give up to find a job in that major too.

So this is the end of the first post. I will do the proper introduction for all of you guys.

HELLO!

My name is Rinko Sarah

I born on 28th October 1993
I love animals and will always love my Kiko
Anyway i will start writing to more exciting content, not just about my life but also my thoughts.

Be ready and be curios for everything!
See ya around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

13 REASONS WHY Season 1 (INTRODUCTION)