PRESENT TO YOU



kururu-chan

Thursday, November 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

last 28 OCT is my birthday.
And it's my first time after many year s i don't get a surprise things..
All of this thanks to my friends on college..
Even there was someone who wasn't greet me and congratulation me on that day i still try to believe it was my beautiful day.
(I bet this guy is forget until now about my birthday)

i got cute little thing which we call it cakes
Well it was not only birthday present for me, but for my friend who was born on 27 oct and my
Cans who was born on 29 oct.

Well it was special memorable time with all the guys on college.
Thanks a lot to my friends and thanks to someone who gave me a gift :))

Happy november to all ~

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

13 REASONS WHY Season 1 (INTRODUCTION)