PRESENT TO YOU



kururu-chan

Monday, September 24, 2012

new post after i wake up from my long sleep lol

goddammit, good morning for everyone ~ happy monday-ing~
long time no see..
well i've not update my blog recently because of my schedule and my bunch of works~
well later i'll share more about u-kiss new updates.
it's about their comeback lately with this new awesome song called "STOP GIRL"

talking about stop girl, this new song only have 6 members to perform in comeback.
WHY?
well if you are kissmes, you will know that AJ has been accepted in columbia university and study in there..
*we miss you AJ* T T

so next i'll show you how awesome they are in this new season of their comeback.
i'll be back soon er... after i finish all my stuff and study's schedule this monday~
see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

13 REASONS WHY Season 1 (INTRODUCTION)