PRESENT TO YOU



kururu-chan

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

my little secret

hi guys.
there is something that i want to share to people who open this blog
it's about my feeling.

there is someone that i loved at my school.
and this year he is really near to me.
he is my classmate.

actually he had a girlfriend whom i know really well.
because of that i don't want to love him anymore.
but i can't lie about this feeling.
i loved him.
even our realigious are different too.
i can't erase this feeling.

because...
he is my first sight's love
my heart still thumping *thump* *thump* *thump*
my heart beating so fast.
i owe love him.
can i stop this feeling?

he is just fooling me around.
he knows my feeling and acting like i still always ove him.
but it's true.
i love him. very love him.
i'm glad he's happy with another girl.
his girlfriend is perfect to him.

i loved him.
please.
i want someone erase him from this feeling....

No comments:

Post a Comment

13 REASONS WHY Season 1 (INTRODUCTION)