PRESENT TO YOU



kururu-chan

Saturday, March 5, 2011

U-KISS at medan



damn i'm in jealous and desperate
today!
U-KISS one of my favorite boy band from korea come to Medan
OHMYGOD!

i didn't know this news until one of my friends tweets (@koreansplash) said it!
oh my goodness.
i really wanna meet them, but it is going on medan right now!

this 5 March 2011 really make me jealous all Kiss Me in medan.
my oppaa~
damn seriously i need doraemon. i need to borrow doraemon's magic door T.T





all of lucky happen to all Kiss Me at medan~
congraaats T.T

1 comment:

  1. hai..annyeong haesayo chingu..i'm a fanboy of kpop.........pergi kew konsert u-kiss on 10june hari tuh?????????????i likes dong ho too much..i'm not a gay ok?jus be a fanatic fan of them...follow saya blik ea?pleaseeee......

    ReplyDelete

13 REASONS WHY Season 1 (INTRODUCTION)