PRESENT TO YOU



kururu-chan

Thursday, November 8, 2012

beauty opinion

well many girls in this world wanna hear from someone that they're beautiful :))
i know all of the girls are beautiful~
but i've my opinion about beauty things.

Hair and eyes really important for this beauty's parts.
they can tell people around them when girls look down or cheerful.
and cheerful one will lead to beauty's aura out from your face~

and you can make your eyes more pretty with eyeliner or anything.
for myself, i'd love to use eyeliner. Using them make my eyes more gorgeous and rockss LOL
 see this up one :))
both are my eyes (scary enough LOL)
but if you really see on it, both look different. one is rockss and the others looks tired :))
and i've my style kinda bit rocks and it makes my eyes looks bit small ~

you can see this one. haha. my expression and all those eyes look good enough for me :))


and this one with sad expression and my eyeliners are really helping to make my eyes look smaller. ahh and i tie my hair. look more calmly than upper photo right :)

well, i have big round eyes.
it's not like 'i don't like big eyes'
i just more love small ones :))
because i'm proud to be asian ~ (y)

well just try it.
try to do experiment eith your eyes and hair, you'll see what kind of style that really fit you :D

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girls are never satisfied with what they have, hihihi
    but big eyed, small eyed, whatever eyed, every girl is pretty. :D

    p.s. it's Rhein. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yess you right sista :D girls are never satisfied even they're originaly pretty.
      haha me neither satisfied~ lol yeah..

      Delete

13 REASONS WHY Season 1 (INTRODUCTION)